Data Subjects: Users Browsing the Website.
AROL S.p.A., in the person of its Legal representative pro tempore, as Data Controller of personal data processing, pursuant to and according to the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation includes the protection of data of the parties involved regarding the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purposes and legal basis for processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the fulfilment of legislative and/or contractual obligations:
- management of necessary cookies for the website (technical cookies are essential for proper functioning of the website and they shall serve only for manage different services related to the website itself, no data will be kept)
- management of the technical cookies for the website
- data processing and cookies management using Google Analytics 4
In addition, subject to your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- for marketing and advertising purposes
- for remarketing purposes
- for commercial and business purposes
The provision of data is optional with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to process does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Methods of data processing. Your data may be treated in the modes that follow:
- by electronic calculators using third parties’ software systems;
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Data processing takes place in accordance with the articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the proper security measures.
Your data will be processed solely by personnel expressly authorized by the Holder and, in particular, from the staff responsible for the maintenance and updating of the site:
- Marketing Department.
Communication. Personal data could be communicated to external subjects, duly entitled, for the fulfilment of the necessary services to manage the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of external parties: (professional and technical) providers of web-services for the website management and maintenance.
Your data may be communicated to third Parties, and, more specifically, to the following category of Recipients, identified as third Parties: Google Analytics 4.
Diffusion. Your data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your data could be transmitted solely for the purposes for which the information was collected as indicated above, in the following countries:
- UE countries;
- United States.
Storage terms: Please note that, in accordance with the principle of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage term of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, in accordance with the mandatory time provided by the law.
As each browser – and different versions of the same browser- often slightly differs, you could adjust independently the setting through the preferences of your browser. You can find detailed information about the procedure, in your browser guide. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit the website address www.cookiepedia.co.uk .
Advertising companies also allow waiving the reception of targeted ads, if wished. This does not prevent the setting of cookies but stops the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, contact
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is AROL S.P.A. - based in Canelli, Viale Italia 193 - tel. 0141820500 - fax 0141820555 - mail
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning You, as well as the possibility to exercise all the rights provided in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in comprehensible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be supplied with:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing data;
c) the method applied in case of processing data with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identifying details of the Data Controller, of the manager and of the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the parties or licensee to whom personal data may be communicated or that can gain knowledge as appointed representative of the Country, managers, or assistants.
3. The interested party has the right to be supplied with:
a) updating, correction or, when needed, addition to the data;
b) cancellation,” blind” conversion or data block processed in breaching of law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes the data were collected for or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations as per in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, except in case this fulfilment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportioned to the protected right;
d) data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to resist, wholly or in part:
a) To the processing of personal data, by legitimate reasons, concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the data collection.
b) To the processing of personal data related to him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale material or for market researches or commercial communication.